Launched in New York on February 1, 2012 at NYSE Euronext, the Global Diversity Leadership Exchange (GDLE) is an elite forum for C-Level executives from Blue-Chip, multi-national companies and global thought leaders to listen, learn and share perspectives and experiences in leveraging diversity and inclusion at the intersection of sustainability to support business objectives in emerging markets.
Through keynote speakers, global market case studies, social media, talking circles and more, attendees address the myths, realities and leading indicators for driving global success through diversity and inclusion and sustainable business practices.
Attendance is limited to 250 participants in this unique convergence of commerce, culture, commitment and communications .
Presenters provide actionable strategies for:
- Building global brand recognition
- Anticipating and meeting customer needs
- Social responsibility and sustainability
- Strengthening the supply chain
- Sourcing the best talent in the world
- Participating companies are encouraged to utilize social media to engage their employees, worldwide, in this dynamic conversation.
Who Should Attend
C-Level Executives, Government Officials and Direct Reports in Business Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Finance, Human Resources, Investor Relations, Marketing, Operations, Social Media and Corporate Social Responsibility.